Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

monday manifesto: seventh cloud studio holiday hot list BONANZA!!!

i'm more than psyched to share with you holiday hot list number 2, and just in time for the biggest shopping weekend of the year, the time when it becomes most difficult to discern between a good bargain and a good gift.

i'm here to bring you both.


ripple necklace, $48.00

courtney d. williams, the brilliant and talented sister of one of my favorite people in the universe (kacie williams, i'm shouting out to you), has an etsy shop that is. to. die. it's called seventh cloud studio, her colors and textures are absolutely delicious, and every. single. piece. is completely one-of-a-kind. as in, this gift can never be replicated, which is just about the most perfect possible way to give a gift.

all that AND courtney is generously offering all of you a fantastic and fabulous free gift with any purchase made from now through new year's day! gaaahhhh!! who doesn't love free stuff? free handmade, gorgeous, fabulous stuff??!! just put the word "BLOG" in the "notes to seller" section, and the free gift is ALL YOURS! you know what's pretty much the more than most perfect way possible to give a gift? when you get one for yourself with it!

now you may be wondering what to do with all of this overwhelmingly awesome information. well my friends, have i ever let you down? allow me to give you a brief tour of a few spectacular pieces that, to be honest, you'd all better hurry up and beat me to buying because as i said before--they're one-of-a-kind, and when they're got, they're gone.

good as gold necklace, $59.99
 i LOVE this necklace. is everyone paying attention? everyone who may or may not be planning to buy their favorite friendly fashionista a holiday surprise? I LOVE THIS NECKLACE! first of all, the price is ridiculously good. i live near rockport, massachusetts, by all the artisans who craft necklaces that are both very similar and very less reasonably priced. sorry rockport, love you mean it, but it's not me, it's you, and i'm moving on.

loves me necklace, $78.00
now, this is really taking a lot for me to post because of how much i am obsessed with it. first of all, how gorgeous is that model? that would be my fabulous friend kacie, sister of the designer! but, i digress. the asymmetry of this piece is dead-on-trend, particularly the cluster of flowers that i love the idea of placing at a bit of an off-kilter angle (i might even exaggerate it even more than in the picture). this is statement jewelry whose statement is quite plainly "hello GORGEOUS!" simply and utterly stunning.

UPDATE!!!

unfortunately, i couldn't tear my eyes away from the loves me necklace--so instead, i tore into my wallet and bought it myself!!!!

but, don't fear--check out the amazing statement piece below!
on the fringe necklace, $139.00

this is a gorgeous waterfall statement necklace that combines the exact right proportion of beads to length of chain. grab it before someone like me comes along, again!!!!


black and tan beer bands, $22.00/6-pack
how freaking cool is this idea?

let me tell you a little story about our friendly fashionista. my twenty-first birthday, i had a bottle of corona in one hand, and another bottle that was shaped like corona in the other hand, but definitely didn't have corona in it. guess which one i took a big swig from and promptly spat the contents out all over the poor friend who happened to be closest to me at the time?

if only i'd had a black and tan beer band! plus, look how pretty! and let's be honest--those little jangly wine things are kinda cool but they also kinda remind me of ladies-who-lunch-and-annoy-me. these are just plain cool.

how great is it that we can get shopping out of the way before black friday, but still get a black friday deal? HUGE thank you to courtney for her generosity and, of course, amazing talent as a jewelry designer. keep in mind that this offer is good all the way through new year's day, but those pieces are gonna be snapped up quicker than you can say "beer band," so everybody get shopping! and don't forget--put "BLOG" in the notes to seller for your spectacular surprise gift with purchase!

5 comments:

  1. LOVING a million things about this blog: 1). That you gave me lots of shout outs :-) 2). Your taste 3). That you're promoting my sister's pieces (anyone who is awesome to my family is pretty amazing in my book) and 4). you totally had to update your blog because you had a moment of weakness and snatched up that fab necklace! You're going to wear it so well!! You rock, friendly fashionista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love these things, and also that the "...Loves Me" necklace has a good home and a lovely neck to hang from. Thanks again for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omigoodness can we talk about how the pleasure is all mine???? i am so excited for my necklace i pretty much can't handle it. i saw it and was like, you know who is probably going to buy that? ummm me. amiright?

    pics of my WEARING the loves me necklace are going to happen. let's be honest.

    you are both fabulous and thank you so much for your generosity and obviously for being so beautiful, talented, and blog-worthy!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those beer bottle things are actually a pretty neat idea.

    And yes, I read your blog :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. you read, and yet you do not follow???!!!

    lol jk, LOVE YOU MEAN IT.

    also, the beer bottle things are on sale big time! i'll post details later, but you should hurry up and order some!

    ReplyDelete